New for 2019 ENPC 5th ed.
This course, taught by qualified emergency nurses, is designed to provide the core-level pediatric knowledge and psychomotor skills needed to care for pediatric patients in the emergency setting.
Here’s a glimpse into what you’ll learn:
- The latest pediatric emergency nursing practice recommendations
- Systematic assessment and application of care
- The newly released 5th Edition includes added content on dermatologic and environmental emergencies, human trafficking, food allergies and more!
A variety of learning methodologies are included to cater to every learning style, including:
- Online modules
- Live Simulation
- Patient experience videos
- Interactive lecture
- Electronic testing
Textbook: The newly released 5th Edition provides fundamental pediatric emergency nursing content with expanded information including dermatologic and environmental emergencies, human trafficking, food allergies and more. A valuable resource for future reference!
Online modules: Online modules with links to additional information are provided prior to the course date to let you learn at your own pace, apply what you learn and receive immediate feedback, and refer back to information at any time. The modules are a complete case study process — taking you through an entire sequence of care.
Patient experience videos: Learn from pediatric patients and their caregivers about real-life scenarios
Instructor-led classroom discussions and skills stations: ENPC is one and a half days of interactive, in person classroom learning that includes hands-on skill stations, games and other interactive exercises
Electronic testing: NEW! Electronic, open-book testing allows you to test in an environment that makes you most comfortable. No more test anxiety!
Why is ENA’s ENPC the right course for you?
- Evidence-based content developed by pediatric nursing experts
- Curriculum designed specifically for nurses
- Course education is updated regularly as trauma care evolves
- 4-year, internationally recognized verification as an ENPC provider is earned upon successful completion
- Increase your confidence in emergency pediatric patient care
- ENPC courses available year-round at locations conveniently located near you
- Earn 18.33 contact hours of CNE
- Participants must be an RN and possess a current unrestricted nursing license to receive verification
- LPNs and paramedics are eligible to attend all portions of the course except for the written and psychomotor evaluations. For this reason, they do not receive verification, but are awarded contact hours
To register, contact the course director for your preferred location. They will provide you with further registration details needed to enroll in the course. To view all available courses and locations, click here or call 800.942.0011.
- Participant seats are limited based on instructor-to-student ratios
- Course fees, times, registration deadlines and prework/pretests will vary by location
For questions about registration, please contact [email protected] or 800.942.0011.
For questions about clinical content, please contact [email protected] or 847.460.4123.
Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC) Provider Manual, 5th Edition (current edition) is required for the course and is available through your course director.
PLEASE Understand that SafCare takes your order as a course director and then in-turn orders these manuals from the ENA and they in-turn order them to be drop-shipped by the publisher Jones and Bartlett.
We are currently working with the ENA to better streamline this and add other shipping modes. SafCare doesn’t get shipping confirmation numbers from the publisher.
updated 22 Feb 2020 – Jay